Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won’t miss any of it! There’s zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. These Banana Oat Pancakes are whipped up in a blender in no time at all. You won’t believe how good they taste.
when we were looking for a house to buy after moving from Texas back to Arizona, a huge pre-requisite for me was to have a Fry’s grocery store close by. That may sound crazy but as much as I cook, I didn’t want my favorite grocery store very far away. We luckily found a house right down the street from a Fry’s Marketplace so I am one happy girl. If you ever need me, I am probably there.
These healthy pancakes are made with only 7 ingredients.They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. These pancakes can be made in 30 seconds in the blender. Kids can even make them! I use an electric griddle to cook 6 pancakes at a time. I whip up these super simple healthy pancakes in my Vitamix mixer.
Keyword: healthy pancakes
Calories: 85 kcal
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (I use Gluten-Free)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla optional
- Fresh Berries
- Real Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Banana Slices
- Sliced Almonds
- In a blender, pour in SILK Almond Milk, eggs, egg white, banana, maple syrup, vanilla (optional), rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, spray with non-stick cooking spray or place coconut oil or butter in skillet. Pour pancake batter into skillet in round circles.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Turn over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with real maple syrup and toppings of choice.