Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken is ready in just 30 minutes and the parmesan garlic sauce will wow the entire family! This will become a new favorite.
Can I get a hallelujah for air conditioning? Our air conditioning went out in the place where we are living now and of course it is the week before the big move. As if packing and getting ready to move isn’t torture enough, I have had to do it in 85 degrees.Gah It took 3 days for them to get it replaced and working properly. And today is the first day that it is working. You better believe I have that baby cranked down to 68.
Since life is crazy busy I still realize that my kids need to eat. You can only order Little Caesars so much and eat out before you are sick of it. My kids love when I take the time to cook a good meal.my son said this is one of the best things he has ever eaten! I think my son is my biggest fan of my cooking. My other one is unpredictable and pretty picky but he LOVED this meal as well. Of course, he had to scrape the mushrooms and spinach off but said it was amazing.
I promise that you guys are going to love this meal just as much as we did! I have been perfecting this creamy sauce for so long and it is literally amazing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup spinach chopped,
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and ,mushrooms back to the sauce and serve over pasta is desired.