The Best Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian favorite, breaded and baked with an easy marinara sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese in just 30 minutes.
Classic Italian Recipes are an easy weeknight option in our household and we love Ultimate Meat Lasagna made with Easy Marinara Sauce, Easy Carbonara Pasta and these Amazing Stuffed Shells.
The Best EVER Crispy breaded chicken bosoms finished off with natively constructed marinara and liquefied mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Serve it up with pasta, Garlic Bread and a Copycat Olive Garden Salad for the best exemplary Italian eatery top pick.Contingent upon how extravagant of an Italian café you get chicken parmesan from it could be called chicken parmesan or chicken parmigiana. They are a similar dish, just read the second one with a very Italian pronunciation.
the main piece of the dish is the covering cycle. We set up a standard breading state with shallow dishes and we blend the bread pieces with ground parmesan cheddar so you get extra parm flavor in the breading as well.
- 4 chicken breasts , boneless and skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese , shredded.
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put the chicken breasts between two pieces of saran wrap or parchment paper and using a rolling pin or flat kitchen mallet flatten it to 1/2 inch thickness then season them with salt and pepper.
- In three shallow bowls add the flour to one, eggs to one (and beat until combined) and the panko and Parmesan cheese to the other (and mix).
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, then the egg and finally press it into the panko mixture.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a cast iron skillet on medium high heat and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown (it’ll be raw inside still).
- Add the chicken to a baking sheet, add the marinara sauce on top and finally top with the shredded mozzarella and cook for 18-20 minutes.