This easy recipe for Avocado Crack Dip is perfect to serve for summer time! You only need two handfuls of healthy, delicious ingredients and you will have a low carb high fat appetizer.
Make certain to get tortilla chips to present with this yummy tidbit. Or then again in the event that you are eating low carb you can present with cut up veggies. It is so acceptable you can really eat it with a spoon.
My companion Sheri made this Avocado Crack Dip for a canvas party she had at her home. Everybody cherished the starter and needed the formula right at that point. It is easy to make with new fixings. Simply consolidate all the fixings in a bowl aside from the avocados. Mix to consolidate and afterward place into the cooler short-term. Just prior to serving add your avocados.
Make certain to attempt Avocado Crack Dip for any gatherings, closely following or potlucks, you won’t be frustrated! It is an extraordinary formula to take to the pool and appreciate poolside in the sun. It is pressed loaded with super nourishments and is truly delectable.
- 2 whole plum tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped fine
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped very fine
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 oz plain crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole avocados chopped in chunks.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except the avocados.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving add in avocados and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.