This Paleo Barbecue Chicken Casserole is healthy, comforting and fulfilling. Flavorful barbecue sauce combines with tender chicken and crispy bacon to make an ultimate meal! Whole30, gluten free, dairy free and incredibly delicious.
The first occasion when I made this is was totally irregular. I had a portion of my grill sauce that should have been spent and furthermore had a spaghetti squash waiting be utilized. I tossed the two along with some cooked chicken and it came out so great. At that point I really made it utilizing estimations, adding bacon (my hubby’s good thought) and goodness astonishing!! I really utilized Beef Bacon from US Wellness Meats and was so intrigued with the flavor, yet the fixings. It’s elusive bacon without added sugar, yet they have a few and it’s genuinely flavorful! I energetically suggest attempting it.
if you’re comfortable with grill chicken pizza, that is the place where I got my motivation. It generally has red onions, bacon, and chicken-a particularly extraordinary mix! I took every one of those flavors and fixings and pressed them into a sound goulash that is so fulfilling and delicious.
This dish sets aside a smidgen of effort to prepare, however it’s so justified, despite any trouble. I regularly hear individuals say they get exhausted on a Whole30, or that their dinners have no flavor. All things considered, this dinner unquestionably isn’t exhausting or lacking flavor. Also, it is similarly as acceptable warmed the following day.
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound beef bacon, divided (or sugar free pork bacon)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2-2 cups paleo bbq sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste depends on how salty the bbq sauce is
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a 13×9 with parchment paper.
- Place cooked spaghetti squash in a large bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut bacon with scissors and place in a large skillet.
- Cook on medium/high until crispy. Remove half onto a plate and add onion and chicken to remaining bacon.
- Cook until onion is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add chicken mixture to the spaghetti squash and then add the barbecue sauce. Start with 1 1/2 cups and add more if needed. Add the pepper, salt if needed, and garlic powder. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Add the eggs, stirring completely.
- Place mixture into prepared pan, top with remaining bacon and bake 30-35 minutes.