A fast supper made in 30 min beginning to end! Presented with the most wonderful lemon dill cream sauce of your life.
I present to you the speediest chicken supper. Otherwise known as, a calm weeknight dinner made in 30 min beginning to end.
I’m dead genuine. I have no stunts at my disposal on this one. It truly is the speediest chicken supper anybody can ask for.All you need is some boneless, skinless chicken thighs (chicken bosoms will likewise turn out only great here). Give them a decent burn until they are completely cooked through. From that point, you’ll utilize all the dish drippings with some flour, chicken stock, lemon juice and new dill to make the creamiest sauce ever.
Present with some rice, present with a plate of mixed greens, present for certain potatoes, serve alone. You do you. I for one eat it straight out of the skillet.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in 4 tablespoons flour until evenly coated.
- Heat canola oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side; set aside. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Whisk in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in dill; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Serve immediately.