Ramen noodles, delicate chicken, broccoli, chime pepper and mushrooms with the best and most effortless sautéed food sauce ever. 30 min. Beginning to end.
Since after all the occasion stuffing and pies, I need all the veggies I can get. Furthermore, this formula is the ideal method to sneak in all the vegetables – broccoli, ringer peppers, mushrooms, onion – and so on. Carrots and green beans would likewise be incredible trades or additions.Not to specify, this meets up shortly or less, beginning to end, with the fastest 4-fixing pan fried food sauce of your lives. All you require is chicken stock, clam sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.
Super quick, super speedy, super simple, and so so good.Noodles, tender chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and mushrooms with the best and easiest stir fry sauce ever. 30 min. Start to finish.
- 2 (3.5-ounce) packages instant ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ramen noodles until tender, about 3-4 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes; set aside.
- Stir in broccoli, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken stock mixture, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in ramen noodles and chicken until heated through and evenly coated in sauce, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.