These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos only have three ingredients, can be made in under 10 minutes and have nearly no carbs.
We are easing right into the new year with the easiest recipe ever. These tasty Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos can be prepared in just a few minutes and have nearly no carbs. This is a recipe that is easy to customize based on your preferences, perfect for busy nights.This is so simple I am not even sure it qualifies as an actual recipe. You only need three ingredients to make these easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Taquitos.
Here are a few of my tips and tricks. You can use any type of cheese you prefer, this method will work just fine for cheddar, provolone or pepper jack. However, I really like the mozzarella because it has such a mild flavor that it doesn’t over power the dish.
The only thing to note is that the cooking time may vary slightly depending on the cheese you use. For example, the moisture content, thickness of the slices, if your oven is convection or not, and how many times you open it during cooking all can effect the cooking time. So, my suggested cooking time is 5-7 minutes, but keep an eye on these the first few times you bake them.
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce for dipping
- low carb ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the cheese slices evenly on the mat.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until the outside edges are browned and crisp. (watch video)
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
- Place chicken on one end of the cheese slice and tightly roll, seam side down.
- Serve with buffalo sauce and low carb ranch.