These easy Keto Steak Rolls are loaded with flavor. Flank steak is wrapped around green beans, peppers and onion, just 4 net carbs per serving.
Today I have such an easy dinner for you. These low carb Keto Steak Rolls have just 5 ingredients and come together in just 30 minutes.We like Allegro because it is gluten-free and manufactured in my hometown, double win in my book! If you are keto and have trouble finding a low-carb option, I would just drizzle the steak with a little olive oil and minced garlic.
These stuffed steak rolls are so easy to make and the veggies can be prepped while the steak marinates.
These steak rolls cook best if you do not over fill them. Generally, I fill these with roughly two of each. Two green beans, two very thin slices of bell pepper, and two slices of onion. I find small slices of steak (about 2 inches x 3 inches) is just about perfect for that ratio.You can make this recipe however you wish, just remember if you make the rolls thicker your cooking time will increase. Also, if you fill these with more vegetables, your carb count will increase if you are on keto.
- 1.5 pounds flank steak or thinly sliced top round steak
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup steak marinade*
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups french style green beans
- 1/3 cup white onion, cut into thin strips.
- Marinade your steak in a large ziplock bag for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Spray with cooking spay or drizzle a little olive oil on the inside.
- Cut steak into smaller strips (see video for size reference).
- Take a few pieces of bell pepper, green beans, and onion and wrap the steak tightly around the vegetables. Secure with toothpicks.
- Sear meat in skillet, about 1 minute, then rotating until brown on all sides.
- Continue until all meat is seared.
- Place steak wraps on baking sheet and let bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.